Dubai Launch Event - State of the Global Islamic Economy Report 2020/21
16 Nov 2020
09:30 to 11:30 GMT+04:00
Since 2013, the State of the Global Islamic Economy (SGIE) Report, produced annually, has become the go-to global reference for the Islamic/Halal Economy related industry executives, investors, national economic development officials and entrepreneurs.
While 2020 turned out to be an unusual year, we’ll be launching the report through a series of remarkable worldwide events. For the first time, the launch events will be broadcast live, where the report presentation and panel discussions will be interspersed with quizzes and multimedia content.
* H.E. Sultan Al Mansouri, Chairman of Dubai Islamic Economy
Key Report Insights/Interactive Dashboard
* Mr. Rafi-uddin Shikoh, CEO & MD, DinarStandard
Report discussion (Online and Offline Q/A)
* Mr. Saleh Lootah, MD, Al Islami Foods
* Mr. Houssam Chahine, Chief of Private Sector Partnerships for MENA, UNHCR
* Mr. Tahir Mahmoud Head of Business Development, Nasdaq Dubai
* Live Moderator - Dr. Karen Remo, CEO, New Perspective Media Group (Moderator)
* Online Moderator - Reem El Shafaki, Director, DinarStandard
We invite you to join us for the Dubai SGIE Report Launch event on November 16, 2020